Today I had to stay home from work because my 8 year daughter is sick. That means that I've had some time to finish a card I've been working on, in between "nursing" at home ;)
I'll try to make this post as short as possible, because there's many pics...
The card is made for the following challenges:
* Flutter By Wednesday's - Sketch by Carly
* RRR Challenge - Heart theme + a ribbon
* Kort og Godt - White and Blue
* Wild Orchid Challenge - Let's get sentimental
* Sukkersøtt - White/creme and blue
* Pollycraft Challenge - Sweet pastel colours (I would love to join this challenge with one of their fabulous images, but I'm not quite sure if the clock would allow me... And since they're having the full Sonny Honeycloud digi set as this weeks prize, I just HAD to enter even though it's not a fab Pollycraft image...*S* )
My finished card. I'm not quite comfortable with the flowers, I would love to join a class to learn some techniques... Well, I could never be a flower decorator, that's quite sure... Ha ha ;)
A pic from the side
Adorable little Joy
Flowers - and some acrylic pearl hearts ;)
Some more flowers
I hope your day becomes just as beautiful as you ;)
A writing panel on the back of the card
Details about my card
Size: 6" x 6"
Stamps: Sitting Joy image from Sugar Nellie. Sentiment stamps from Kreativ Hobby
Coloring: Watercolor pencils
Ink: Distress Ink Broken China from Ranger
Papers: KaiserCraft Hideaway - labyrinth (on all card bases), Ursus (blue flowered papers) Bazill carton.
Others: Halfpearls, white open roses and white rosebuds from Kort og Godt. Blue roses from Papirloftet. Butterflies from Karen Marie Klip. Pearlhearts from Ursus. Blue ribbon in Joy's hair, blue flower ribbons from Panduro. Spellbinders label one
Techniques: The card is folded as an easel card. Edges are machinesewed.
I hope you liked my card. Thank you for visiting, and I wanna thank all of you kind people who leaves me kind comments - you really make me smile!! :)
Until next time,