lørdag 31. juli 2010

Aloha DT Blog Hop at Michelle Perkett Studio

A L O H A - and welcome to Lanaki aka Randi's blog!! ;o)
If you came here from Lynne's blog, you're on right track - if don't: start over at Michelle's blog!!
Today we're having a Aloha DT Blog Hop for the DT girls at Michelle Perkett Studio. They have given us so much inspiration and shared so many beautiful creations for the last 6 months, but unfortunately they are finishing their DT membership today :(
Aloha means hello, goodbye and thank you, and with this I would like to give a huge thank you to the talented DT girls !!
I've made a card using the fantastic Leilani digi from Michelle Perkett Studio - thanks a bunch for sharing her with us, Michelle!

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to combine this card with a challenge, but now I know that I can - so I'm entering this week's open challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays ;)


Image: Michelle Perkett Studio Leilani
Coloring: Watercolorpencils
Papers: Cardstock from Ursus, DP's from Nille
Others: Altered carton from a pearlpin box. Spellbinders dies. Grey granitepaint blended with sandcolored acrylicpaint for the beach. Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart. Transparent paper. Homemade roses. Leafes and halfpearls from Kort og Godt, Stickles Copper, Turquoise and Crystal from Ranger. Glimmer Mist Sweet Pea from Tattered Angels. Sun sticker. Seashell and starfish decobuttons from Dress It Up. All edges are sewed on my sewing machine.



Leilani on the beach ;)






Martha Stewart butterfly punched out of overhead/transparent paper and edged with Stickles



My homemade roses - with a touch of glitter off course! (I looove glitter!!)
These flowers are PERFECT to make if you're collecting every tiny bit of paper - like I do... *lol*



The inside - I've been using the same papers as on the front, and decorated with some butterflies. Since the papers are so decorative, I didn't add so much decor to the inside, just some halfpearls to soften the corners



Well, that was my creation - hope you liked it!! And I guess you're having a great bloghop. And once more: Thanks a BUNCH to the DT!!
Now, head over to Mari's blog!!

Lots of love,

25 kommentarer:

  1. OMG, Randi!! This is beautiful!! I just love how you colored Leilani and I love that she's on the beach with the sun and the sand! Your flowers and butterfly are gorgeous as well as the inside of your card, too!! Thank you so much for joining the MPS blog hop, Randi!!:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Aloha Randi! Your Leilani is so sweet - love the soft colours you have used & the "sand" looks fantastic! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. This is just so beautiful! I love your colours, and those flowers are just stunning!
    hugs from Australia!
    Pauline

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow Randi, she is gorgeous, I love your homemade roses, stunning colors!!
    Aloha from Montreal
    Marilyn

    SvarSlett
  5. What a beautiful card you've created. Your flowers are gorgeous! Leilani is colored perfectly! Nicely done!
    Aloha from Massachusetts:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Just beautiful Randi, love all the glitter and the beach is fantastic!
    Aloha from the UK
    claire xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow, this is a great card. I love all the sparkle and butterflies (2 of my most favorite things). TFS.

    SvarSlett
  8. Randi, this is so pretty and the colors are so wonderful. I love your homemade flowers too. Thanks for joining our blog hop.

    hugs
    Pakelekia

    SvarSlett
  9. Aloha Randi, what a lovely summery card you have made, the Leliani looks very happy amongst the shells on the beach :)

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous card, Randi- it is so lovely and summery. I adore your handmade flowers, they're simply beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Trish

    SvarSlett
  11. Aloooooha
    This is so very pretty....I love all your emblies on the card and the inside is done to perfection as well
    Hugs Jean

    SvarSlett
  12. beautiful Randi, love all the sparkle!
    blessings!

    SvarSlett
  13. WOW this is gorgeous Randi! I love the sparkle and your beautiful flowers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    SvarSlett
  14. Very pretty. I like all the sparkles and the shells. :)

    SvarSlett
  15. Love your card Randi, it is beautiful. I always admire when the inside looks as great as the outside. I am trying to do better at that! But don't do that great of a job.
    Aloha, Shelley

    SvarSlett
  16. Oh how beautiful...love your little roses!!!

    SvarSlett
  17. Beautiful card... Love the sand and the roses!

    SvarSlett
  18. Gorgeous-ness!!!! The roses are amazing!

    SvarSlett
  19. I love all the different textures, great job!

    SvarSlett
  20. Hi Randi! Whew! This is gorgeous! I love all the details and the handmade flowers! Beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  21. Wonderful creation! Your coloring is wonderful and the glitter really shows off Leilani even more! Those roses are absolutely stunning!!!! You really have this down to a science! Wonderful color choices & layout too! The inside is almost as pretty as the front!

    SvarSlett
  22. Hi Randi! what a beautiful card! love hoe you colored the image and the sand for the beach. Those flowers are a wonderful detail! and that punched butterfly is adorable!! and you even did the inside!! (something I rearely do.... :-P) hugs,

    SvarSlett
  23. Such a fun and beautiful card!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    SvarSlett
  24. Well I don't like it...I LOVE IT! I really like your butterfly done with the transparency too!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)