torsdag 28. april 2011

OMGosh! My first Magnolia card !!

Hi peeps!
You won't believe it, would you? That I haven't got ANY Magnolia stamps before a couple of weeks ago?! Well, in fact, that's true! Too sad, in fact. I can tell at this moment, when I've got my first Tilda and colored her up. I loooooved her from the first brush stroke!! Thank you SO much Jacque!! It's her generousity that brought Tilda onto my crafting desk, since I won one of her amazing candies!! Thanks again, you're the best !!! *hugging*
I colored her up the same day I got her in my mail box - but I have been so busy with all those confirmation cards, that I haven't got the chance to finish the card. But now I have ! :)
I became a friendshipcard, I thought the image fits perfect to a friend :)
I'm now able to enter Magnolia Down Under Challenge for the very first time, using their fab sketch :)
I'm also entering the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes
* Simon Says Stamp and Show - Buttons
* Lollipop Crafts - Shabby Chic or Vintage
* Scrappekammeret - Anything goes

Here's my finished project:


My finished card :)


Gorgeous Tilda ! I know her outfit doesn't match the papers, but I thought it didn't matter, I only think that Tilda comes more "through" in the card - and she's so sweet that she deserves to be the focal point !!! ;)


You'll find joy in those small moments of everydays :) I thought the text was perfect for this image, since Tilda is having such a great time jumping in autumn leaves :)


Look, the card brings a gift! A dragonfly brooch which can be taken off...


...and the card will still look good after the gift is taken off ;) You can see the button I've sewed onto the felt flower too...


Dear friend...


The inside




Card recipe
Size: 6" x 6"
Stamps: Magnolia stamps Tilda in Autumn Leafes, sentiment stamps from Kreativ Hobby, heartshaped stamps from Europris (a present from my dear mum)
Ink: Archival Ink Coffee, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Papers: Basic Grey Curio 6" x 6" paper pad, Bazill
Others: Image is colored with Distress Ink reinkers. Laces from Panduro hobby, halfpearls from Kort og Godt, old tag. Felt flower, button from an old shirt, chipboard scalloped edges. Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers. Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Spellbinders die Label four. Edges are inked and distressed. Textile autumn leafes from Nille.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you'll leave a message for me :)

Lots of love,

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Randi!!! You have done such a marvelous job with that little Tilda cutie!!! And she does look like she is having fun!! Beautiful little setting you have created!!! Great job, hon!!! Big hugs!!...Jacque

    SvarSlett
  2. Ååå såå nydelig:) Tilda er jo så sjønn! Rå lekkert kort:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Just beautiful! nice color combo, embellishments and cte Tilda. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, good luck!
    Zulma DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Herlig kort Randi! Masse flotte detaljer, og stilig med tagen!
    Takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken.
    Klem, Camilla

    SvarSlett
  5. This is stunning Randi! I love the colour scheme you've combined with Tilda - so perfect. The butterflies and dragonfly look gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for Kylie's Sketch Challenge.

    Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  6. Herlig kort! Og du har jammen mye å ta igjen, så mange flotte Magnoliastempler som finnes der ute, hi-hi. Du skal nok se at samlingen din vil øke betraktelig nå som du har fått øynene opp for søte Tilda.
    Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Yvonne

    SvarSlett
  7. love the colour combo works well beautiful card
    thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under
    Denise

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful card. great colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    SvarSlett
  9. Hiya Randy, Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your wonderfull card. You did a great job on it, fabulous colors and coloring. Hugs Terry xxxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)