fredag 9. september 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers DT - Charmed I am sure

Hello there!
We're in the middle of moving now, the house is almost boxed in from roof to floor... Ha ha!
We've also been celebrating our youngest son's 3rd birthday. He wanted to bring a car cake to kindergarden today, so I had to bake it in between all things late yesterday :)
Yes, things are a little bit crazy these days, and today I have to drive for 2 hours to get to a doctor survey with my foot. So - I'll make this a quick post ;)
Here's my card for this week's challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers. The challenge is named Charmed I am Sure ;)
I'm entering the Metal challenge at Nord-Salten Hobbyklubb with this card :)

Since all my scrapstuff are boxed now, I had to make a CAS card... *lol*


Katerina Koukiotis amazing stamp Home for the Holidays





Just a pic of the car cake... *lol*




Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,

3 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig julekort med fin snøeffekt!
    Supermorsom kake! ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Tidlig ute i år du Randi! :) Flott julekort (og lekker kake også).
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten hobbyklubb - lykke til!
    ♥ Klem, Marianne

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)