mandag 16. april 2012

Less is More - Doodling

Hi there!
Just a quick post to show two cards that I've made for this week's challenge over at Less Is More, where you should make a one layer card with doodling ;)
I've made my cards by cutting out a heart shape by hand, spraying directly on the card with Glimmer Mist, and doodling around the heartshapes and making some frames with a black pen. And then I've added some text written on my Dymo :)
Here are the cards, hope you like them! ;)


You are fantastic

I love you



Wishing you a fab week! ;)

Hugs,

4 kommentarer:

  1. These look fantastic Randi... your doodling is awesome.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvarSlett
  2. These are just superb
    Great doodling
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)