fredag 31. august 2012

Conie Fong - Xmas Card

Hi there!

I'll share a quick post with you, I'm a little late. Again!
I've been making a card for this month's sketch challenge at the very best CLP Challenge. Chelsea is always making fantastic sketches, and I just have to make something based on them :)
This time I've been making a Christmas card, with Conie Fong's beautiful image named "Snowy". You can find it in the Sweet Pea Stamps shop, among lots of other gorgeous stamps.

Here a couple of pics of my card:

 
My finished card - a little less embellies on it than I use to have... A real CAS card to me... LOL
 

Fantastic image!! :)
 

Some details
 
 
 
Wishing you a happy weekend, I'm alone with the kids until Monday night, and tomorrow my 6 years old son, is playing in a soccer tournament. I'm really looking forward to watch him play! ;)
 
Hugs,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)