søndag 12. juni 2011

More happy news !! :)

Woot woot!
We've been having some amazing summer days, enjoying as much as I can of the gorgeous weather.
Today we've been celebrating one of my nieces, she was confirmated today. She looked SO beautiful in her national costume, I should share some pics with you. But I haven't got time to edit the pictures yet, there's been so much going on today. And in fact, I fell asleep on the balcony when I came home this afternoon... Ha ha!
I just had to share some FANTASTIC news:
I'm on the DT for Sweet Pea Stampers !!!! Wooohoooo!! I'm SO happy - I looove the Sweet Pea Stamps, and I'm so looking forward to this DT assignment.


There are so many talented and sweet girls on the team, and I look forward to work with them and get to know them better.
I've been having major trouble with my Blogger account lately, and haven't been able to leave comments for the girls - or any of you others either, but I really hope it will all be fixed again soon...
I'm so excited to start creating more with my fav stamps!! ;)
Wishing you all a blessed Withsun.

Lots of love,

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Randi

    Congrats on becoming a SP stamper. Looking forward to working with you.

    Claire xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gleder meg med deg jeg Randi. Dette skla bli så moro! Tenk... to små jenter fra Norge med på dette teamet!

    Klem Renate

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)