lørdag 7. august 2010

A girlie card ;)

Hi there!
Today I will be posting two cards - one made by me and one made by my 7years old daughter, Martine. (In fact, she turns 8 on August 16th) We've been using the same papers, making a birthdaycard for my niece who turned 22 years this week. We are celebrating her later today, and she's getting her cards then ;)
My card is made for the following challenges:

* Flutter By Wednesday's - Use your fav color (Hard for me, since I love both lilac, blue/turquoise and pink... LOL! I couldn't pick the one I love the most, so I had to use a little of them all... LOL)
* Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes


And here are some pics of my card:


The frontside on my card


A closeup. My niece is a redhaired, so I had to make the fairy's hair the same color ;)





As you can see, I've made a Z folded card - my first one ever,  in fact ;)


The stickers and the ticket stamp on the inside. The peacock is so beautiful, don't you think?! ;)



Card Recipe
Image: Crystal Fairies digi from Pollycraft Designs
Coloring: Watercolorpencils
Sentimentstamps: Kreativ Hobby
Papers: Ursus
Others: Halfpearls from Kort og Godt. Stickles from Ranger, color Turquoise and Crystal. Silver 3d liner. Ribbons. Silver Embossing powder. Stickers from Nille. Machinesewing.



Here's a pic of my daughter's card. You can see more pics of her beautiful creation here




Wish you all a fantastic weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog, and for all of you that leaves a comment: thank you so much, it means so much to me !!!
Lots of love,

2 kommentarer:

  1. That fairy is so fun! Great card! and your daughters card is so cute! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge and also for playing along with our first Lollipop crafts challenge!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is very cute tri-fold and I love the embellishments! Thank you for joining our Lollipop Crafts debut challenge! We have another challenge starting on Monday and hope you'll play again! Cheers, Barbara

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)