lørdag 14. august 2010

Wedding (anniversary) card

Hello!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I found this great blog some days ago - Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - and they got this challenge going on,- black and white. I just had to enter this challenge on this great challenge blog :) I'm also entering the challenge at Scrappekammeret - use hearts.
I've made one more candle card (tealightcard) - this one is for a wedding anniversary, but I think it also would fit great as a wedding card, if the present would be candleholders ;)
Here are some pics :



The card, folded



My homemade doodle embellishment ;)



Best wishes for your day and the future (Please, pretend like you don't see how big troble I am having with this embossingpowder!! LOL! I've been brushing and brusing but even the tiniest piece of powder makes big marks...)







The card opened up




Homemade pearl heart



The backside of the card with my personal stamp glued on a stamp from Kreativ Hobby with 3D dots :)




Recipe
Papers: Black carton from Ursus, dp's from Making Memories (Glitter Stripe I Do)
Stamps: Kreativ Hobby, personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet
Ink: Top Boss Embossing Stamp Pad - tinted
Others: Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder - black - from Ranger. Silver stamp pad for the edges. Halfpearls from Kort Og Godt. Heartshaped halfpearls from Europris. I've distressed the edges. Ribbons - unknown...



I hope you liked my creation - I'm sure going to buy a new black distressing powder, because my brushes are all worn-out after this project... LOL! I'm sure there is some tricks - I just don't know about them yet!! Ha ha!
Wish you all a fantastic day! I'm going to bake a cheesecake and some more goodies for my daughter's birthday. She's 8 on Monday, and we are having a familyparty tomorrow ;)
Thanks for visiting - and a comment will get me happy! Ha ha ;)

Lots of love,

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great card!! I'm so glad you found our blog. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  2. Et nydelig telys kort!
    Stilig i svart og hvitt:-)
    Ha en fin lørdags kveld!
    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  3. Randi, this is just beautiful!!! I love all the elements and your attention to detail is wonderful.

    Thank you so very much for recently stopping by my blog on the RRR blog hop and becoming a follower. I so appreciate it and I'm off to follow this blog too. You do wonderful work.

    SvarSlett
  4. Dette var skikkelig lekkert! Og jeg ELSKER de to røde hjertene inni, det var megastilig!
    Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Yvonne

    SvarSlett
  5. Kjempeflott telyskort!! Herlig mønsterark og stilig med de røde hjertene!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Anette ♥

    SvarSlett
  6. Noe så nydelig Randi!!! Herlig pyntet og skikkelig lekkert satt sammen. Jeg falt også totalt for hjertet du laget, kreativt og stilig :D
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss på Scrappekammeret.
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)