mandag 23. august 2010

Halloween at Karen's Doodles

Today I've been making a card for Halloween... In Norway Halloween isn't that "big" as in many other countries. But since I found this fantastic and supercute freebie from Karen's Doodles, I really wanted to make my first Halloween card ever :)
I thought this could be the birthdaycard for a friend of my daughter who turns eight on November 2nd. She usually has a Halloween Birthday Party. And since the image is a really cutie, I found it appropriate for a little girls card (not too scary...) I've tried to make a cute Halloween card, if that exists... *lol*

This card is for the following challenges:
* Karen's Doodles NL Doodle Divas - Use the Kitty Cat digi on your project
* Friday Sketchers Blog - Sketch #116






Miiiaaaaaaoooooo... ;)


A boo! from My Mind's Eye






The inside of the card















Recipe
Image: "Kitty Cat" from Karen's Doodles
Papers: Carton - Struktura Basic 1 from Ursus. Designpapers - Boo! To You! from My Mind's Eye
Coloring: Watercolorpencils, brush and water
Others: Felt Flowers from Panduro. Die Cuts from My Mind's Eye. Spellbinders die - label four. Spiders, bats and pumpkins are spangles. The "dusty spiderwebs" are cotton. Machinesewing. Glittered brads. All edges are blackened with Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade from Ranger. Dimentional tape.


And then I just have to end this post by telling all of my visitors thank you so much for visiting my blog, and: I looove comments... *lol*
Next week I have some good news that I'll share with you - and maybe there will be one more thing I'll share with my sweet followers....?!? ;)

Enjoy the evening!
Lots of love,

5 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig stilig og tøft Halloween kort!!
    Flotte detaljer både inni og utenpå:-)
    Lykke til på utfordringen!
    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow!!! Dette var stilig Randi, og sååååå gjennomført da!!!!
    Nydelige sterke farger og masse masse flotte detaljer, digger the "spookye" halloween preget :-)
    Ha en super uke!
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  3. I think you managed! This ís a cute halloween card and I love your spiderweb :)

    I felt the same...never made a halloween card before because it is not that big in the Netherlands eather but this digi was too cute!

    Liefs, Karen's Doodle Diva Gallerij!

    Renata

    SvarSlett
  4. Hei Randi

    Kjempestilig krt med maange tøffe detaljer!!
    Takker for kommentar i min blogg,men du har kanskje misforstått litt,for jeg er nok ikke så heldig å få 120 tusjer.
    Først skulle jeg få 40 tusjer,men det endte med at jeg får 60 tusjer!! og kjøper 60 sjøl og gleder meg veeeldig til dem kommer!!
    Ha en kreativ kveld

    -Helle-

    SvarSlett
  5. your card is beuatiful very cute spideweb;)

    Liefs, Karen's Doodle Diva Gallerij!
    Gea,
    Karen's Doodles NL

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)