lørdag 14. mai 2011

Sweet Pea News!

Yay!
You all probably know that I looove Sweet Pea Stamps! They are a huge variety in the stamps, and they've got so many talented artists to create fabulous stamps.
In fact, I got some of my creations shown here on the Sweet Pea blog. Thank you for showing my creations, and a huge thanks for all the kind comments - I really appreciate that!! ;)
And then I wanted to tell you that there's going to be a 600 followers candy on the Sweet Pea Blog!! Wouldn't it be fantastic to win some of their marvellous stamps?!? ;)
Don't just sit there: become a follower of their blog and enter their candy!! ;)

Well, gotta get out in the sun, we're going to bbq on the seaside with some friends today :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

PS! Remember to enter this month's sketch challenge on CLP challenge blog!! ;)

Hugs,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)