We've been having fantastic weather for two days now - I'm sunburnt... :p When will the good weather end? Well, I don't know but I'm enjoying every tiny moment that I can ;)
I want to make a quick post, sharing my newest Sweet Pea Stamp card with you :)
I'm entering the following challenges with my card:
* In A Sweet Pea Dream - Bling it on !
* RRR Challenge - Getting Dutch; use two laces, ribbons or trims
* Anonyme scrappere - 3 (I've used three pearls)
* Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
* Kort og Godt - Butterflies
* Creative Inspirations - Bling it on !
Size: 6" x 6"
Paper: Inkido Forever Turqoise Bird
Stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps Yellow Butterfly Fairie
Inks: Archival Ink Coffee. Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Others: Halfpearls and metallicframe from Kort og Godt. Paperflower from Ursus. Laces from Panduro Hobby. Tiny Alpha Stickers from Making Memories. Doily and feathers. Stickles Crystal.
Blinged metallic embellishment is an old earring :)
Techniques: The papers are distressed and inked. The image is colored with Distress Ink reinkers.
Wish you all a fantastic springtime!