Busy days, you all know how it is at springtime. There's so much to finish up...
Yesterday I went to a X-ray survey with my foot - I've been having big trouble with it lately so I have to find out whether there is something wrong... Well well, I've finished up a card though...
My 91 years old grandma ordered a confirmation card from me :)
I made the card based on this week's great sketch on Sketchy Colors, and I've used the colors from the Whiff of Joy Challenge. Here's the list over challenges I'm entering:
* Sketchy Colors - Sketch by Marianne
* WoJ Challenge - Aqua, pink and creme
* Kort og Godt - Butterflies
* Flutterby Wednesday's - Open challenge, based on Carly's sketch if wanted ;)
* PaperPlay Challenges - Sparkle Galore
* Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
* A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
* Nord-Salten Hobbyklubb - Perler
Size: 6"x 6"
Papers: Tim Holtz' Shabby Vintage
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow Dressing Up, Kort og Godt
Ink: Archival Ink Coffee, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Coloring: Distress Ink reinkers
Others: Halfpearls from Kort og Godt. Doily bought in Germany by my mum :) Butterflies from Karen Marie Klip. Nellie Snellen die. Glitterglue and glitter 3D liner. Edges are inked and machinesewed.
Wish you all a happy weekend!!
Lots of love,