fredag 27. januar 2012

Cut It Out !

Yikes!
Time's really flying! Got home from work today and there were so much to do - instead I kind of collapsed on the couch... ;)
Have this quick post to do - I still eager to start creating again, but my wrists still won't let me color or sit too long with my crafting table... So, I've discovered the CAS cardmaking. And WOW, that is so much fun!!! I really admire the ones that makes fantastic CAS cards, I've got SO much to learn!!

Anyways, I've made this card for the latest challenge at the Less is More blog, and the theme was Cut It Out.
I think I've got like half an hour until submission closes... LOL

Here are some pics:






Wishing you a happy weekend! ;)

Hugs,


3 kommentarer:

  1. Glad I wasn't the only one cutting it fine this week. Your card is fantastic,love the green with the Kraft card. Beautiful CAS.
    Diane

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful butterfly... and a great card.
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely card, that butterfly is stunning

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)