torsdag 31. mars 2011

CLP Challenge with Sweet Pea Stamps ;)

Hi there blogging friends!!
I had SO much fun on the scrap event Scrapp med hjertet this weekend! I wanna send a huge thank you note to Camilla and Astrid for making the weekend to a fun, interesting and perfect one!! ;) I'm so glad I got to meet so many lovely ladies with the same passion as myself - I feel a bit "lonely" with this scrappingthing, and I was so happy to have someone to ask about stuff. And to get inspired by! 'Cause WOW, there are so many creative and talented scrappers around!!
I'll share some pictures of what I've been learning and making the last weekend, but first I have to post a card for my fav sketch challenge CLP Challenge. I had made a card for the challenge before I went to Scrapp med hjertet, but I loved the sketch so much that I had to make a new one - this time with an image colored with my Distress Ink Reinkers. I learned so much on Maya's coloring class - and I totally love coloring with these inkers!! Thank you Maya for helping me out with the reinkers - and for making me fall in love! Ha ha! And I've also bought two stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps - I found them at Hjerteboden. They are Soooo beautiful that I can't stop coloring them up!! *lol* I've also heard that there will come stamps from the talented artist Melissa Dawn. She's making gorgeous butterfly, fairies and cats - three of my favorite things!! I'm really looking forward to see these new stamps!!
I made just another Confirmation card with the stamp, and since Confirmations are the most trustworthy spring sign I know, I think this card fits the Spring theme at In A Sweet Pea Dream Challenge  
Here are some pictures of my card:


The finished card


Jeweled ;)


A homemade sheerflower with a brad in the middle ;)


The inside with a money pocket








Look at her face and eyes - she's a real gorgeous, huh!?! ;)


About my card
Size: 6x6 "
Ink: Staz On Jet Black and Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps Jeweled, border stamp from Kreativ Hobby and sentiment stamp from
Kort og Godt
Coloring: Distress Ink reinkers - Tea Dye, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Brushed Cordouroy, Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Fired Brick and Faded Jeans
Papers: Kort og Godt Beata Beige, cardstock Bazill, Maja Design Mina Vanner Rosa-Marina 4
 (pink paper)
Others: Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers. Sheer, glitterglue, bling, doily, pearlribbon.
Techniques: All edges are scraped and inked.


I'll see if I can find room for posting more pics today - all three kids are home today and my shape are not 100%. I'm struggling with my muscles and that gives me a lot of headache on top of it. I hope it will stop snowing soon because the sun and the white snow is a really bad combination with my migraine trouble....
I hope you like my creation. Thank you so much for visiting!

Lots of love,

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your creation is a masterpiece!!

    Thanks for joining us at In A Sweet Pea Dream!
    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea

    SvarSlett
  2. Åhhhhhh milde måne!! Noe så utrolig lekkert, Randi!!
    Rååålekkert malt, og nyydelig pyntet kort ♥
    Tusen takk selv, for en flott dag :)
    Kanskje vi ses neste år?!
    Klem fra Maya

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)