onsdag 9. mars 2011

Have any of you found my inspiration?!

Gosh! I don't know where my mojo left?!
I've got like ten half finished projects on my cardmaking desk, but I can't find the perfect embellishment or layout for any of them. I've only got a few finished projects, maybe I'll post some pics after work tonight...?!
I'm drewling around in this craftspace, looking at things I want to buy - but can't afford. Three days until payday - I'm sure going to visit the Lili of the Valley store to buy me some new stamps. They are offering 19 new stamps, release today! But I'm broke a few more days... Ha ha! I've told myself I can buy me a present  - I'm turning 30 on the 15th! I deserve a present, huh?! *sss*
In only a few weeks I'm going to my first crafting event ever. It's named Scrapp med Hjertet and the incomes goes to Cancer research. I'm so looking forward to it - and I hope to learn coloring with Distress Ink refills - I'm taking a class with the super talented Maya. Wow! I'm looking forward to this! I really want to talk to other paperaddicted people, I feel so lonely! Ha ha!
And yeah! One more thing!
Scrappekammeret is celebrating their followers with a fab Glue Dots Candy. Take a look here!



Well well, I'm heading for work now. Take care!

Hugs,

2 kommentarer:

  1. Takk for at du reklamerer for følger-premien vår ;)
    --klem--

    SvarSlett
  2. Grattis med premien hos Jacque..tenkte bare jeg skulle si i fra, siden man kanskje ikke alltid husker å følge med på disse candyene. God helg! :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)