søndag 11. april 2010

Birthday card

I've been finishing this birthday-card today, and I've made it for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #6, where we should use a Sassy Cheryl girl image and include a ribbon.
I adore the Sassy Cheryl images, they are both cute and fun. Here's the card I've made: (I apologize for the bad photo quality...)

I've used this gorgeous freebie from Sassy Cheryl's. I adore her! (And her "Elton John glasses" are SOOO cool!!) She reminds me of my daughter when she was 3-4 years and she should dress up - my high heeled shoes and all kind of glitter and accesories she could find - in all different colors. And she shouted out for all of us to look at her !!!  So proud of herself in her gorgeous clothes ;) She's colored with my watercolor pencils. I made the card in olive green Bazill, burgundy papers and deco papers from Ursus, and sew the papers together on my sewing machine. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the same decopaper as in the background. I've made a flower of different layers of paperflowers and a red glittered (of course!) brad in the middle. I've monted the flower on top of a olive green ribbon bow. The shoes has got some bling and I've added lots of glitters all around ;)


Glittered up for PAAAAARTY !!! :o)

The flower and the ribbon


Supercool diamond shoes, huh?!?! ;o)



Well, tomorrow we're starting a new week. I hope we'll all get a nice one! Wish you all the best!
Hugs from me

8 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card, Randi, I love those glasses too! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort og det stemplet er bare kjempeherlig (",)
    Håper du har hatt en flott helg, hilsen fra Karin

    SvarSlett
  3. How adorable. Yes, I love jewels on her shoes and glasses. TOO cute!

    SvarSlett
  4. What a fun, beautiful card! Love the colouring and the ribbon flower is yummy!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    SvarSlett
  5. Hei hå!

    Ta en titt i Art Pieces-bloggen! :)

    SvarSlett
  6. This card is darling. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. I hope you will return again and again. Hugs, Peggy

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh my goodness, she's darling. I love all the details you've added! Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Join us for a new challenge tomorrow =)

    SvarSlett
  8. Du og du så masse morsomt du lager Randi! Herlig dette kortet, digger alt humøret du har pakket inn her.
    Ha en fin kveld :-D
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)