tirsdag 22. juni 2010

A Bookmark for my Daughter

Hi again!
This is my second post tonight, I'll make it quick because I need some sleep... *lol*
I've made a creation for this week's challenge at Pollycraft. Maria has challenged us: NO CARDS and/or glitter and lace. Besides papercrafting, reading is my hobby. My daughter gave me a beautiful bookmark that she had made - now I thought I should give her one, because she loves reading too ;)
This creation also goes to this months challenge over at Sir Stampalot Challenge, where the theme is Punch It
So, here it is:


This freebie Owl from Pollycraft is sooo cute! I've been coloring her with my watercolorpencils. The glittering owl papers are from Nille. Handwritten text. Paper lace border med with my new Martha Stewart punch, and I've added Glimmermist Sweet Pea from Tattered Angels onto the border. Halfpearls. Pearl stickles around the owlpapers, silver glitterpen around the letters and in the owl's eyes.


Cutie! ;) You can see the glittering border made with the glimmermist, and the glittering eyes



"Get wise, read books" It sounds better in Norwegian.... *lol*




Well, that's all for tonight!!!
Hugs,

6 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello,
    This is a beautiful bookmark. Your daughter will love it. What a great sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    SvarSlett
  3. Its just lovely, she will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  5. ooooohh, I love it!! love the sparkly eyes!!
    thanks for joining us at pollycraftxxx

    SvarSlett
  6. This is so pretty, your daughter will cherish it.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)