fredag 11. juni 2010

Pimp my ride

Hi there!
I've got a short post today. I've made a real simple card to my nephew who turned 16 years yesterday. In Norway we can start practising car driving at that age - and that's why I made a card with a car on ;) The card fits into this weeks challenge at Meljens Design - "Sparkle, Glitter, Bling"


The papers are from Notabene. The wonderful image is a freebie from Meljens Design, named "Vroooom". I've colored it with my watercolorpencils and added some glaze to the windows, glitterglue and stickles to give the car a metallic look. And I've pimped the car up with some bling on the rim *lol*. The numbers are chipboard stickers and I've glittered them up a little. 3 buttons. The sentiment is handwritten and says "Let the fun begin!!" I've added glitter to all the edges too :)


Vroooooooooom






Yup, that was a short post, huh?!? :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog - and have a wonderful weekend all of you!
Hugs

6 kommentarer:

  1. Haha! LOVE the pimped look! If I could add bling to my rims, I totally would!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Sparkle, Glitter, Bling challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Stilig kort du har laget! Herlige farger og superflott motiv til en 16-åring :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Very adorable! Thanks a bunch for playing along with us this week at Meljen's Designs! hope to see more of your wonderful creations!

    SvarSlett
  4. so cute :))) love green and blue together :)))
    Great job
    Thank you for playing with us on the Meljens challenge this week . good luck!

    SvarSlett
  5. SO cute cute cute! Your nephew will love this :) Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Belles N Whistles blog hop!

    SvarSlett
  6. Great colour combination and fabulous sparkly edges! Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs - we hope to see you again next week!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)