fredag 4. juni 2010

Hidden Message for my oldest son ;)

Hello there!

Here's the birthdaycard I've made for my oldest son, who turns 4 years in 2 weeks. He's a big fan of dinosaurs and volcanos, so the theme for his birthdaycard was simple to find! *lol*
The card fits into this week's challenge at Pollycraft Challenge Blog, where the challenge is "Hidden Message"



The wonderful image is "Dudley Balloon" from Pollycraft. I've colored him with my watercolorpencils. The gorgeous dinosaur designerpapers is from My Mind's Eye, named "Abbey Road - Best Friends". It's a little hard to see the text on the picture, it is written with stickers and says "Vebjørn 4 years". I've decorated with 3D dinosaur stickers.


Here's the hidden message, written on a tag and decorated with green and white striped ribbons. The text is handwritten and says " Hurray for you !"


Here's the wonderful Dudley image



The inside of the card. I've made a volcano on the left side. On the right, I've made a writing panel on the right, using the same papers as on the front.


Here's a picture of the home made volcano. The lavastones are black rhinestones. And look what happens when I push the top of the volcano....

... the lava starts flowing down the volcano!! ;)


Here's a picture of the writing panel



Well, that's what I'd got for you now. I hope you enjoyed my creation! Thank you so much for visiting my blog - and thanks to all of you nice people who leaves me a message, I love it! *lol*
Hugs, Randi WS

3 kommentarer:

  1. Aw wow such a fabulous card, I love the paper and details you have added. Fab way to hide the sentiment too. Hope your son has a wonderful birthday.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow noe så flott!!! Herlige dinosaurer, tenker det er en mektig stolt gutt som mottar dette.
    Ha en super helg oppe i nord; håper dere får mer og mer grønt dere også :-)

    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Randi

    WOW your son will love this card, I love your touch with the volcano. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joeyx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)