tirsdag 1. juni 2010

Sparkling Baby Girl

Hi !
I'm in a real hurry, I've just come back from work, making dinner and decorating a cake. Tonight I'm going to watch all the kids at the school where I'm working having their own show. And my daugther is one of the kids!! I'm really looking forward to this evening, watching them sing and dance - I'm going to be SO proud!!! ;)
But - I have a card to post!
It's for the following challenges:
* Whimsical Wednesday - Make your card SPARKLE
* Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Pink (or blue), green and brown
* Sketch Saturday - Sketch #105


The image is "Peekaboo Girl" from Karen's Doodles. I've colored her with my watercolorpencils, and added lots of Stickles on her dress. I've used one glitter DP in the background - and cut a border at top and on bottom from a brown DP, and added some silver on it ;) I've cut the butterfly and the smallest flower half loose from the background DP, and folded them out. Paper flowers in pink, brown and green, pearlbrads in the middle. Halfpearls in brown, pink and green. The sentiment stamp says " A little Princess" and is bought from Kreativ Hobby I've lined the edges with green glitter glue.


The sparkling Baby Girl and the doily on her backside



Here's a picture of how I cut the butterfly from the DP - leaving it halfcut ;)



And I did the same to the flower on the DP - and decorated with a half pearl



The sentiment stamp from Kreativ Hobby - I've embossed it with Cranberry Ice powder from Kort og Godt



The big flower


As you can see.. NEVER tell me to make a SPARKLY card - I can't control myself and my glitter!! *lol*
But I really gotta go now! So little time, so much to do!!
Wish you all the best, and thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Hugs
XOXO

1 kommentar:

  1. Nydelig kort med et hærlig motiv og lekre glitterdetaljer!
    Takk for at du deltar hos SS denne uken - lykke til!
    Klem, Lena

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)