mandag 7. juni 2010

Strawberries and cream - and a touch of chocolate ;o)

Hi all you sweet bloggers ;)
I've been making some summercards lately, I want to send some words to friends all around the country. And I think it's so much nicer to get a home made card than an email or a sms.
This card fits into the following challenges:

* Allsorts Challenge - Strawberries and Cream (and I've added a touch of chocolate too! *lol*)
* Whimsical Wednesday - Inspiration Photo (I got inspired of the colors, which you can find in my DP. And strawberries are SUMMER to me *S*)
* Nord-Salten Hobbyklubb - Flower Power
* Cupcake Challenge - Dazzle Us
* Oh, Alice - Your Muchness (Mine are bright colors, glitters and homemade stuff, like my strawberry *lol*)


I've used a Strawberry Shortcake scrap picture as image on the card. It was all glittered up when I bought it. I think she's really adorable :) The strawberry is handcut and glittered a little up. The DP is named "Blossom Friendship" from JB Creative Team. I've made some paperflowers, adding brads in the middle. In the back I've added a "chocolate and cream" squared ribbon ;) In the left corner I've handwritten "Happy Summer" on a piece of brown carton.



A closer look at the Strawberry Shortcake image



Here's the paper flowers with the blingbrads




The inside. I've used the same papers as in the front. I've made a large space for a personal summer greeting. I've used the same ribbon too, making a bow and adding one of the brads to it. Oh, I love those flowered papers! The bright colors make me so happy!! *lol* 



I hope you liked my card, I'm so happy you visited my blog! And thank you so much for leaving me a message ;)
Hugs, Randi

10 kommentarer:

  1. KJempekoselig sommerkort!
    Takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfordring.
    ♥ Marianne

    PS: Enig med deg - bursdagshilsener på sms burde vært forbudt! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a pretty card ! Lovely image and your flowers are so lovely ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    SvarSlett
  3. Så herlig jordbærkort! Kjempesøtt motiv og flotte blomster. Takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfordring.

    -DT Wenche

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow for et herlig glad kort du har laget :-)
    Dette oser sommer og godt humør!
    Håper sommeren begynner å snike seg opp til deg og etterhvert.
    Sommerklemmer fra Guro

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Randi, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  6. tooo sweet..adorable flower's..fab. design.

    SvarSlett
  7. very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

    SvarSlett
  8. gorgeous card, love the strawberry shortcake image I remember her from my childhood :o)

    thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. oooh.. I love this it's so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Oh Alice!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. PS. I love Strawberry Shortcake!! :D

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)